Pages



Thursday 30 April 2015

#NatStatWeek Day 4 - Oh Squirrel

 
 
For Day 4 of National Stationery Week, I'm focussing on Katie from Oh Squirrel. Katie's range of greetings cards, badges, pencils and gifts have a vintage feel with a modern twist. There's also a card for every occasion, including one I should buy in bulk reading "Sorry for being a crap friend & forgetting your birthday".


I love a mix of textures in basically anything, so these cards with photos stitched to the front is really appealing. Hopefully, I can get more organised and start sending the "Happy Birthday Bestie" card instead.


Getting organised obviously needs a new notebook (who else keeps theirs for best?!) and this "I Bloody Love A Good List" notebook could have been made for me.



And who remembers those pencils you used to get in your Christmas stocking with your name embossed in gold? Surely it was not just me. Katie has the answer for this nostalgia with some gorgeous pencils with more grown up writing on them. The "I Am Working Very Hard" pencil in this set would be very well used by me...



What I love most about Oh Squirrel is the mix of nostalgia with modern. The range of badges is completely beautiful - polka dots and zig zag lines and swirly script - and I'd want to wear one everyday. I'll probably settle for just one on my birthday though, and this "Birthday Girl" badge is right up my street.


All pictures courtesy of the Oh Squirrel Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment