Pages



Monday 24 February 2014

Blueberry Muffins (made with spelt)


I bought some wholemeal spelt flour a while ago to make a cake, but I can't find the recipe now so it's been languishing in the cupboard. I'm not really a breakfast person: usually a soya yoghurt or a breakfast bar does it for me (for about an hour anyway). So I thought I might make some wholemeal muffins and came along this recipe.
They looked pretty healthy (for a breakfast cake anyway!) and would use up some blueberries that I had in my fridge.
Here's a picture of them in the making, which, I'm sure you'll agree, is a much less appetising picture than the finished article.

They taste completely lovely and I'm hopeful they'll keep me full for longer than the yoghurt does!

The mixture is very thick when you make these recipe. And I added extra blueberries. You know, to make them healthy. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment